13 September 2011

Middle East post 9/11

I know I've been neglectful with posting. After my trip home, I jumped right back into work and a lot of items that had been put on the back burner during Ramadan (i.e. roughly translated as: the month of non-productivity). I have boat pictures, and an upcoming trip to Jordan next week that I hope will provide good fodder for interesting blog posts. :)

However, I thought this article was worth sharing in the mean time. I find it almost dead-on, and see of the issues Zakaria points out on a daily basis.

One quick question - are any of you able to receive email notifications that I made a new post? One of my friends said she signed up via the link at the top righthand corner of the blog page, but isn't getting emails.
Thanks. Hope everyone is well going into fall. I think just about everyone could use some cooler temps right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment